No products in the cart.
Welcome to Talking HTML, an audio/video internet thing for web developers who are just starting out
Today is the cost-benefit analysis of working in a corporate setting versus working for yourself
- Constant income
- Relatively Consistent work schedule
- Work stays at work
- No working cost
- Random supplies
- Work for someone else
- Answer to a boss
- Work looks the same ~ no change in scenery
- No matter how much or how hard you work you are stuck at a salary or hourly wage
Self employed /start up
- Create your own hours
- Ability to work on the projects you want to work on
- You can charge what you want
- No set schedule, work follows you
- If you don’t work you don’t get paid ~ can make for long work days
- Equipment costs money!
- Computer, software, extra monitors, peripherals
- You are responsible for finding your own work
Please go to iTunes and Stitcher and rate the show! Ratings get listeners!!
http://www.Webdevpod.com for all the content and links
DreamHost promo code – tnpw