Welcome to Talking HTML, an audio/video internet thing for web developers who are just starting out
- section of the page with content related to the page
- separate from that content.
- Used as a sidebar or an inserted box/space
- bio/blurb/profile information
- related links on a site
- Does NOT have to be on the side of the site/page
- Be creative, use a circle or other shape
- Place it in the middle of the page, wrap wording around the container.
- Whatever you decide to do with it, make sure it sticks out as separate content
- Different background color, use a border of some sort
As always, ease of use is most important over all
Please go to iTunes and Stitcher and rate the show! Ratings get listeners!!
http://www.Webdevpod.com for all the content and links
DreamHost promo code – tnpw
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 6:46 — 6.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS